Now friend, I'm no Frugal Franny, but I think we all know how much I enjoy a good sale. Whether i'm shopping for clothes and shoes, booking vacations or buying food, a coupon is always appreciated.
Coco Note: I'm all about saving some coin.
That being said, I'm usually stumped when it comes to Father's Day gifts. A tie doesn't seem nearly enough, but i'm not quite ready to drop snowblower cash either. Enter, Groupon Coupons.
Yes, sis. It turns out the ONE place you should be shopping for Father's Day gifts is Groupon.
Groupon Coupons goes beyond the usual Groupon travel and event deals to give you discounts at stores you actually shop at, that are in your area. And these coupons work. AND they're absolutely free.99 (my favorite price).
I love using Groupon for my own needs, including everything from bed sheets to flat irons and restaurant discounts, so now that I can shop at stores I frequent regulary, there's no stopping me regardless of my budget.
Some of the stores featured on Groupon Coupons include:
- Forever 21 - for the young & hip dad
- Saks Fifth Avenue - for the ultra chic dad
- Saks Off Fifth - for the ultra chic dad who appreciates a good deal
- Best Buy - for the techie/gadget-loving dad
- Nordstrom - for the sophisticated dad
- Michael Kors - for the dad who needs a new watch
- Macy's - for pretty much any and every dad
- Travelocity - for the dad on the go
Travelocity has some great deals (like 40% off-great) going on now, so if your budget has a little stretch to it, be sure to check them out!
So if you're shopping for a gift for your husband, brother, uncle, godfather, grandfather or your own dad, be sure to check out Groupon Coupons. And yes, it's okay to pick up a little something for yourself too.